Our Albert Racinet Ancient Egypt art is a nod to vintage art and design that helped influence Art Deco of the early 20th century.
Albert-Charles-Auguste-Racinet (1825-1893) was a French costume historian, painter, illustrator, and author. Racinet’s publication L’Ornement Polychrome is a monumental collection of more than 100 richly-coloured lithographic plates depicting decorative artwork from ancient civilisations through the 18th century.
- 20 notecards and envelopes, 5 each of 4 images.
- Packaged in a sleek, sturdy flip-top box with magnetic closure.
- Cards printed on coated paper stock to bring out their full colour.
- Cards and envelopes bundled together with a paper belly band inside each box.
- Box measurements 143 x 120 x 34mm.