Andrew Martin Interior Design Review
- The ultimate standard work on interior design: Andrew Martin presents the latest international design trends in the annual Interior Design Review
- Whether for design fans or design professionals: Andrew Martin is the comprehensive source of inspiration
- Presents the current winner of the "Designer of the Year" award
The annual classic, which has been given the lofty title of “the bible of interior design” by the British Times, shows the latest design trends in the hottest interior styles. From minimalist Scandinavian to charming Boho, to decadent, bright and colourful, Martin Waller presents not only houses and flats but also restaurants, cafés and office spaces designed by the leading top designers around the world in this lavishly designed illustrated book.
Interior Design Review Vol. 27 is an inspiration for everyone who is passionate about interior design. On more than 500 pages, the beautifully designed coffee-table book presents trends on the subject of furnishing and design in more than 1,000 photographs. Everything is shown that meets the high standards of Martin Waller, founder of the designer brand “Andrew Martin”, as an impulse for his own designer brand.
A highlight of the coffee table book this year is once again the presentation of the “Designer of the Year”, who Martin Waller selects together with his team and presents in his book.
- teNeues Books
- Publish date
- 9th Oct 2023
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, and China
- 317 mm x 235 mm
- 520 Pages
- 1000 color
- Name of series
- Andrew Martin Interior Design Review
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.