The DB Label: From the DB2 to the DBX
- Comprehensive and informative insight into the DB models produced by Aston Martin
- Richly illustrated with beautiful colour photography and detailed illustrations
- An important reference book for all Aston Martin aficionados, translated into English for the first time
In the world of grand touring cars, Aston Martin occupies a special place. The English firm has always distinguished itself by its restraint, by the elegance of its creations, by the discretion of its style, by a reserve rarely observed in a universe that willingly abandons itself to exuberance. This book is devoted to DB models. David Brown relaunched the brand with emblematic cars, including some models that later became legendary, like the famous DB5 of James Bond.
The history of Aston Martin over the past 70 years is organised around eight main designs. They are all strongly typed; directly associated with their creators, and with the nature of the successive owners of the company. Serge Bellu, a specialist in the history of the automobile, has produced a superbly illustrated book on the history of this typically British brand.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 26th Sep 2022
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 290 mm x 235 mm
- 176 Pages