Best of Austria
- Seventh edition of Architekturzentrum Wien’s biannual survey of award-winning buildings in Austria, or designed by Austrian architects in other countries, completed in 2018 and 2019
- Each project is documented through colour images, selected plans, and concise text
- Offers comprehensive information on Austrian and international architecture awards
- Introductory essay on Austria’s contemporary architecture and building culture
The seventh edition of Best of Austria, produced by Vienna-based Architekturzentrum Wien, once again brings together some 170 projects that have won national and international architecture awards in 2018 and 2019, from public buildings and spaces to offices, educational facilities, and single-family homes. Each entry includes full-colour images and a floor plan, section, or elevation, as well as a brief description of the project.
Rounding out the volume is a critical essay on contemporary Austrian architecture. All of the country’s major architectural prizes are accounted for in this large and lavishly illustrated volume, making it a valuable up-to-date survey of contemporary architecture in Austria.
Text in English and German.
- Park Books
- 16th Nov 2020
- World excluding Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, United States, Canada, and Japan
- 290 mm x 220 mm
- 280 Pages
- 258 color, 185 b&w