Bohemian Home Inspiration
- More for less: In a practical format at an affordable price, the new illustrated books in the living inspiration series offer all the more inspirational material
- Authentic interior design voices: with a foreword by renowned expert Claire Bingham and furnishing recommendations from well-known interior designers
- The epitome of cosy living: let yourself be enchanted by these boho interiors
- The continuation of the already existing series: the two coffee table books complement two other titles and build on their design, offering readers the possibility of an elegant collection of real design pieces
Bohemian chic is considered the epitome of an unconventional and free-spirited lifestyle: a colourful, playful mix-and-match look meets reduced earth tones, not infrequently combined with unique flea market finds or exotic travel souvenirs. Far removed from any staging, Boho Style exudes real character – and thus casts a spell over interior enthusiasts all over the world. The new coffee table book Boho Style is now dedicated to the cosy statement look and is aimed at all those who want to bring their inner hippie to life.
Other titles in the series include:
Colors: Colorful ISBN 9783961714506
Eco Materials: Decorating with Ecological Materials ISBN 9783961715015
Modern Glam: Glamorous ISBN 9783961714308
Patterns: Patterned ISBN 9783961714292
Scandi Style: Scandinavian ISBN 9783961714490
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- Publish date
- 13th Nov 2023
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 240 mm x 195 mm
- 192 Pages
- 192 color
- Name of series
- Home Inspiration
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.