- Monograph of the versatile British artist Caroline Broadhead spanning 44 years of jewellery art, textile works, dance collaborations and installations in historic buildings
- Caroline Broadhead received the 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award by Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Council (GB)
- Published to accompany the Exhibition at CODA Museum Apeldoorn (NL), 4 February - 15 April 2018 and the Exhibition at Lethaby Gallery, Central Saint Martins, London, 11 January - 2 February 2019
Caroline Broadhead (b. 1950) is a highly versatile artist who started in jewellery in the late 1970s. Since then she has extended her practice from “wearable objects” and textile works to dance collaborations and installations in historic buildings. Broadhead’s work is concerned with the boundaries of an individual and the interface of inside and outside, public and private, including a sense of territory and personal space, presence and absence and a balance between substance and image. It has explored outer extents of the body as seen through light, shadows, reflections and movement.
Published to accompany the Exhibition at CODA Museum Apeldoorn (NL), 4 February – 15 April 2018 and the Exhibition at Lethaby Gallery, Central Saint Martins, London, 11 January – 2 February 2019.
- Arnoldsche Art Publishers
- 6th Dec 2017
- UK, US, Eastern Europe, France, Benelux, Japan, South Korea, Africa, South America & Ireland exclusive. South Africa, N&M East non-exclusive
- 240 mm x 170 mm
- 128 Pages
- 100 color, 27 b&w