CURVES Deutschlands Südosten / Germany's Southeast
Band 18: Bayern / Thüringen / Sachsen
- Fabulous photos of Germany’s East and a fresh look at the country and its people
- Guide for planning convertible tours, caravan outings and motorbike trips
- Route recommendations for shorter trips with tips for hotels, restaurants and sights
- Includes a map of eastern Germany, useful for planning and tracing the route
Germany’s South, Germany’s North … everywhere CURVES has found scenic roads to fall in love with. But what about Eastern Germany? Just empty motorways? Bumpy village streets? Plattenbau buildings in blooming landscapes?
These are prejudices that CURVES invalidates. Eastern Germany has dream roads, magical places and people prone to driving for the sake of driving. In a nutshell: it is this special flow of curvy roads that photographer Stefan Bogner tracks down in the new volume of CURVES.
The CURVES magazine is the special guide for car drivers, bikers and caravan fans. Stefan Bogner documented his round trip through Eastern Germany too as a fascinating melange of illustrated book and travel report. In simple photos, Bogner’s trademark, he shows the most beautiful curves from overwhelming perspectives. Between deep green forests and picturesque cities you can almost forget where you are: in Germany.
A car journey, a motorbike tour or a roadtrip on your mind: Buckle up and find the best travel advice for Eastern Germany!
Text in English and German.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 6th Mar 2023
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 280 mm x 210 mm
- 288 Pages
- 334 color
- Name of series
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.