Band 13: Baden-Württemberg / Bayern
- Features breathtaking perspectives and stunning photography of Germany's roads and countryside
- Includes maps and hot tips for routes and hotels
- Text in English and German
Why go to far-off places?
CURVES went everywhere: Austria, Italy, France, Scotland, the USA, even Northern Germany… But what about Southern Germany? That’s exactly where the next CURVES will take you. With lots of soulful driving and its right instinct for breathtaking views, for roads with a goosebump factor and for hospitable inns by the roadside, CURVES follows a route from Baden-Baden to Königssee. The first stage goes very closely past the headquarters of the best-known German sports car maker, but that’s pure coincidence.
- On tour with Stefan Bogner: scenic roads in Southern Germany
- A road movie in a book: fantastic photos and breathtaking landscapes
- Travelling with friends: on-the-road adventures and stories
- Soulful driving: about the happiness of driving and the pursuit of racing lines
- Route suggestions, maps and recommendations for restaurants for delightful travelling.
CURVES with Stefan Bogner on Southern Germany’s most scenic roads For the new CURVES volume, photographer Stefan Bogner went in search of the top roads in Southern Germany and he found them: Fantastic views, endless curvy roads and gastronomic highlights make a very special guidebook. Buckle up!
Text in English and German
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 17th May 2021
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 280 mm x 210 mm
- 288 Pages
- 288 color
- Name of series
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.