Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- Route suggestions for different trips
- Tips on restaurants and accommodation along the way
- Includes a map for planning your own road trip
- Impressive pictures of the Icelandic nature
When it comes to Iceland, it quickly becomes clear that contrast rules! The island is a single volcano, but it is not fully active. The largest glacier in Europe is also located here. Life pulsates in the capital Reykjavík, while the rest of the population is spread across the island. Hot and cold, rough and gentle, lively and lonely – all at once.
Follow Stefan Bogner on this road trip between ice and lava and discover the rough charm of Iceland!
Text in English and German.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 30th Nov 2021
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 280 mm x 210 mm
- 306 Pages
- 325 color
- Name of series
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.