Curves: Northern Italy
Lombardy, South Tyrol, Veneto
- Atmospheric photos portray the amazing passes of Northern Italy
- A new addition to a highly successful series
- Perfect tips for routes and sightseeing
- Text in English and German
Curves: Northern Italy: Lombardy, South Tyrol, Veneto portrays the most beautiful passes of Northern Italy. Starting at the Timmelsjoch, heading south to Lake Garda, and then east to the Three Peaks in South Tyrol, this book will lead you on a stunning journey through some of Northern Italy’s most beautiful roadway scenescapes. Among the special highlights are the Gavia Pass, the Monte Baldo high alpine road and the Three Peaks. Stefan Bogner shot the atmospheric photos – some of them from a helicopter – to capture the full magnificence of the landscape. In addition to full-colour photography, Curves is also a useful travel guide, offering tips for restaurants and hotels along the route.
Text in English and German.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 18th Feb 2019
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 280 mm x 210 mm
- 176 Pages
- 88 color
- Name of series
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.