- A new title in the successful Curves series; the journey goes on!
- Great photographs offer breathtaking perspectives, dream roads and beaches, and perfect country roads
- Includes maps and recommendations for routes and hotels
- Perfect for car enthusiasts, bikers and cyclists
Did Curves join the surfer community? Or the community of Fado lovers? Will there be a huge soulful-driving mural in Lisbon, the vibrant capital of street art? Will we do a few rounds in Estoril, the country’s famous race track? Who knows? But what we do know: Curves No. 14 goes to Portugal!
It goes without saying that this country offers great opportunities for sophisticated curve chasers. The mix of mountains, rolling hinterlands and coast is extremely rich in variety. Densely populated regions alternate with almost uninhabited areas. And no matter whether you wish for high waves or prefer to enjoy Vinho Verde, grilled sardines and pastel de nata – Portugal has lots of off-road highlights to offer.Rediscover Portugal with Curves! Text in English and German.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 4th Mar 2021
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 280 mm x 210 mm
- 288 Pages
- 350 color
- Name of series
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.