Band 12: Norden/North // Süden/South
- Features breathtaking perspectives and stunning photography of Thailand's roads and countryside
- Includes maps and hot tips for routes and hotels
- A fresh look at the country and its people
The beautifully photographed CURVES
driving guides encapsulate the joy of the open road. The latest in the series, aimed at all who drive, bike or cycle with passion, winds through the rainforest and the jungle roads of Thailand. The surroundings are exotic, ranging from wild, vibrant cities with chaotic traffic to the wild jungle, almost devoid of people, connected through miles and miles of winding roads. Beaches lead to soaring cliffs, the weather veers from torrential rain to sticky humidity. Breathtaking perspectives and beautiful photography will inspire your next driving adventure. Includes insider tips for the best routes and places to stay.
Text in English and German.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 13th Jul 2020
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- 280 mm x 210 mm
- 264 Pages
- 280 color
- Name of series
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.