Sustainable and Holistic
- Sustainable design with knowledge management
- Best practice models in all design disciplines
- For design experts, students, instructors, managers and ministers of education
- An appeal for European sustainable creative culture and greater “togetherness”
The book describes the potential of both design objects and concepts, as well as design as a process, with a strong focus on the process of design engineering in the past, present and future. The book makes a stance by referring to historic and current design parameters in industry in relation to certain training methods. It compares these within Europe, explicitly the approach taken by Germany, Great Britain, and Scandinavia – and highlights best practice examples. The range of design disciplines, especially an in-depth look at classic product and textile design, leads to new “blueprint” possibilities and interactive design methods.
- Avedition Gmbh
- 14th Mar 2022
- World excluding Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, Maldives and the Far East (except Japan)
- 260 mm x 200 mm
- 272 Pages
- 115 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.