From Inside and Outside
- Ferrari Formula 1 through the lenses of two legendary photographers
- Featuring hundreds of stunning photographs, many rarely seen
- Contributions from iconic figures including Piero Ferrari, Luca di Montezemolo, Stefano Domenicali, Jean Todt and legendary designer Mauro Forghieri
- A must-have book for the Ferrari fan
- Limited to 75 copies
- Each volume is numbered and signed by photographers Ercole Colombo and Rainer Schlegelmilch, and slip cased, with two prints
“The book provides a fresh take on the difference between the lived experience inside Ferrari and the perception from outside, combining intense scrutiny and global fan adulation.” – Motorsport.com
“The photographs in the book, reproduced with startling clarity while still maintaining a period-correct palette, are a joy to study, demonstrating with profound evidence the progression of the drivers, cars, and competition—as well as the photographers’ techniques—through the decades” – Car and Driver
Ferrari is the beating heart of the global sporting phenomenon that is Formula 1. Its founder, Enzo Ferrari, was born on the racetrack as a competition driver before he became a creator of mythical road cars. No other team can inspire the passion or match the stories of triumph and tragedy.
Rainer Schlegelmilch and Ercole Colombo are two of Formula 1’s most legendary photographers. They covered the sport from the 1960s onwards, with amazing access inside the Scuderia. Here, for the first time, they come together to pay tribute to Formula 1’s most iconic team.
Ferrari: From Inside and Outside features contributions from iconic figures including Piero Ferrari, Luca di Montezemolo, Stefano Domenicali, Jean Todt and legendary designer Mauro Forghieri. The book is edited by internationally celebrated Formula 1 commentator and Michael Schumacher’s biographer, James Allen.