- From the best-selling illustrator of Mix-a-Mutt, Flip-o-saurus, and Flip-o-storic comes another board book with die-cut pages for mix-and-match fun - this time with birds!
- Sara Ball's Flip and Flop series has sold over 175,000 copies to date
- This interactive book lets you flip and flop the heads, bodies, and tails of ten different birds to make 1,000 wacky combinations
- Each flap contains a fun fact about the bird, from the bright cockatoo to the inquisitive macaroni penguin
- A sturdy board book made for repeated handling by kids aged 2-8
Flip and flop heads, tails, and bodies to make 1,000 remarkable birds!
From the best-selling illustrator of Mix-a-Mutt, Flip-o-saurus, and Flip-o-storic comes another book with charming artwork and die-cut pages for mix-and-match fun this time with birds! Flip-a-Feather lets you create wacky combinations of ten types of birds, including a majestic bald eagle, an eye-popping resplendent quetzal, and an inquisitive macaroni penguin.
Each flap features a fun fact about the pictured species, and inside the front cover is a chart showing the relative sizes of the birds featured, from the hummingbird to the ostrich.