Understanding Design Terms
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- A handy illustrated dictionary of key design terms
- The perfect tool for students, teachers and practitioners
- If you love colour guides, you will love the Form Guide
- Text in English and German
Full DescriptionThe Form Guide is an easy-to-use and conveniently sized dictionary of key design terminology covering product forms, constructions and impressions. The 100 products examples used are presented with a brief description of their origin, making the Form Guide an informative tool for students, teachers and practitioners alike. Renowned design colleges and institutes have collaborated on the development and publication of the form guide: Zurich University of the Arts (Industrial Design department), the Museum of Design Zurich (design collection), the Burg Giebichenstein University of Art and Design Halle, and idea…Institut [interior design environment and architecture] Halle (Saale) Germany. Text in English and German.
- 17th Feb 2020
- Spiral bound
- World excluding Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, Maldives and the Far East (except Japan)
- 169 mm x 66 mm
- 1 Pages
- 222 color