Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The first edition of this work is completely out of stock - now available in its second edition
- The first comprehensive survey of the oeuvre of Freidrich Becker, the inventor of kinetic jewellery
- Represents all areas of his work: from the 1950s to his death in 1997
Full DescriptionMovement came to be the main theme of Friedrich Becker’s artistic work. In the early 1960s, he began to create the first kinetic jewellery objects that remain constantly in motion due to natural body movements. Becker is the inventor of kinetic jewellery. The ideas behind his small sculptures, having the intention of a constructivist language of forms, are also translated into his large-scale sculptures. This documentation is the first survey of the many-sided oeuvre of this significant artist: all areas of his work are represented from the 1950s to his unexpected death in May 1997. Text in English and German
- Arnoldsche Art Publishers
- 1st Jan 1980
- Paperback / softback
- UK, US, Eastern Europe, France, Benelux, Japan, South Korea, Africa, South America & Ireland exclusive. South Africa, N&M East, China non-exclusive
- 300 mm x 245 mm
- 304 Pages
- 277 color, 148 b&w
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.