Furuya Korin was a Japanese designer and painter. His woodblock-printed books of textile designs, created in the first decade of the 20th century are represented here in our QuickNotes notecard box.
- 20 notecards and envelopes, 5 each of 4 images.
- Packaged in a sleek, sturdy flip-top box with magnetic closure.
- Cards printed on coated paper stock to bring out their full colour.
- Cards and envelopes bundled together with a paper belly band inside each box.
- Box measurements 143 x 120 x 34mm.