Gardens, Gustav Klimt
- 20 notecards and envelopes
- 5 each of 4 images
- Packaged in a sleek, sturdy flip-top box with magnetic closure
- Cards printed on coated paper stock to bring out their full colour
- Cards and envelopes bundled together with a paper belly band inside each box
- These cards are all-occasion
- Box measures 5 5/8 x 3 3/4 x 1 3/8 in
"Forget ordinary stationery! teNeues, the luxury German publisher, transforms notecards, journals, puzzles and even clipboards into works of art, with its latest lineup highlighting paintings by celebrated names such as Vincent Van Gogh, Frida Kahlo, Jean-Michel Basquiat and Claude Monet." – Life & Style Magazine
Gustav Klimt (1862–1918) was an Austrian symbolist painter and a founding member of the Vienna Secession movement. His paintings, characterised by luxurious, radiant colour, mosaic-like patterns, abstract floral motifs, and expressive lines, are among the most popular and celebrated works of the Art Nouveau style.
Our QuickNotes boxed notecards are full colour, collectable greeting / notecards that are blank inside and can be used to convey personal greetings, thank-yous and invitations. This QuickNotes notecard box holds 20 full colour cards with and 20 classic white envelopes. 4 notecard styles are included, all wrapped up in a keepsake box with magnetised lid.