- One of the few coffee table books about the largest island in the world
- XXL book size and elegant finish: high-quality white fabric cover with stylish embossing
- Spectacular close-ups of polar bears and a host of other animals on land, in the water, and in the air
- With a foreword by the Greenlandic entrepreneur and actor Svend Hardenberg
Greenland is an unfamiliar world for most people–Fokion Zissiadis sets out to change this in his fantastic book of photographs. He shows the country and its people, its flora and fauna in impressive images, and these in turn reflect how deeply passionate he is about the Far North, especially the vast, icy beauty of winter.
His photographs are accompanied by a very personal interview, in which Fokion Zissiadis describes how and why Greenland became his focus, and why he initially approached the endeavor a bit too casually. He draws our attention to the indigenous population, but also to the dangers Greenland’s environment is facing.
- teNeues Books
- 13th Feb 2023
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 315 mm x 415 mm
- 356 Pages
- 190 color, 40 b&w
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.