teNeues NYC Stationery is proud to share our newest offering, classic Playing Cards with our signature style curated from museum art and illustrations from our favourite artists around the world printed on embossed, premium blue-core card stock in a gift box with flip-top magnetic closure.
Head of a Skeleton with a Burning Cigarette is the unexpected work of Vincent van Gogh. Beautifully and expressively articulated skull, captured in full colour on our new line of Playing Cards.
Seeing his treatment of a skull in portrait mode is compelling!
Our little portable box is giftable and great for travel, fits in any bag and the magnetic closure keeps the cards together between games.
- Standard deck of 54 playing cards including 2x joker cards
- Full-color, richly -printed artwork on embossed, blue-core card stock
- Giftable flip-top box with magnetic closure
- Box measures: 69 x 95 x 25 mm
Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890) had an artistic career lasting only ten years. However, in those years he left behind an astounding legacy of painting that has endured to this day. He was a mad genius and he poured that passion into the trembling energy of his paintings. His canvases are celebrations of humanity & earth, colour & texture.
- teNeues Publishing Company
- 17th Jun 2021
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 95 mm x 70 mm
- 54 Pages