Herbs and Spices Detailed Notecard Set
Publishing 12th Jun 2023
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- A quality boxed notecard set with 16 cards (each with a different illustration) and 17 envelopes
- Illustrations drawn from botanical publications of the 18th and 19th centuries
- Continues Abbeville’s successful series of notecard sets featuring botanical art: The Trees of North America, Fruit, and Mushrooms
- Perfect for gardeners, cooks, and gourmands
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and more. Add some extra savour, zest, or zing to your correspondence with these quality notecards, each of which is illustrated with a different colour engraving of a herb or spice from 18th and 19th century sources. The perfect stationery for the cook, gardener, or gourmand in your life.
- Abbeville Press
- Publish date
- 12th Jun 2023
- World excluding USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia and New Zealand
- 133 mm x 102 mm
- 16 Pages
- 16 color
- Name of series
- Detailed Notes
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.