- An insider’s guide to Holland’s hidden gems and lesser-known spots
- Written by true locals, filled with independent advice, based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
- An inspirational and practical guide to the country’s most interesting places, buildings, restaurants, shops, museums, galleries, neighbourhoods, gardens and cafes
- A recently updated edition in Luster’s successful and attractive Hidden series of regional and country guides
Hidden Holland is an alternative travel guide with inspiring stories about approximately 380 different and unexpected places all around the country. This guide entreats you to leave the beaten path, pointing you to locations that many people didn’t even know existed. Such as a forest full of miniature waterworks, a cellar with a mummy in a small Frisian church and secret NATO headquarters.
This guide introduces you to the lesser-known charms of the Netherlands through surprising places presented in original lists, such as: 5 artworks in unexpected locations, the 7 most authentic pubs, 5 cool repurposed industrial heritage sites, 6 local specialities you should try, and much more.
- Luster Publishing
- Publish date
- 13th Feb 2023
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Benelux, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, and selected Eastern European countries. Scandinavia non-exclusive
- 180 mm x 130 mm
- 280 Pages
- 100 color
- Name of series