Hilma af Klint Small Bullet Journal
- 120 pages with lined paper
- Exposed binding lays flat
- Pages edged with indigo dip-dyed edges
- Rounded corners
- Book measures 177 x 114 mm
Our Small Bullet Journals are slim paperback notebooks with dot-grid or lined pages and are the perfect place to make your list, jot ideas or doodle.
- 120 lined pages.
- Pages edged with indigo dip-dyed edges.
- Exposed binding lays flat.
We choose the best images from well-known classic and contemporary fine artists, plus talented emerging illustrators and designers from around the globe.
Hilma af Klint (1862-1944) was a Swedish artist. Her abstract artworks, may featuring bold colours, geometric, and free form shapes, were created as visual representations of af Klint's spiritual experiences. These avant-garde works are now widely considered to be among the first pieces of the Abstract art movement.