It's All About Shoes
- A book for fashion designers, cultural researchers, fans of innovative street style fashion, and anyone who is looking for creative inspiration for their personal style
- The most extraordinary shoe designs united in one volume
- Look down! Shoe styles photographed on the streets of fashion capitals Paris, New York, London, Berlin, Copenhagen and Milan
- Now includes designer profiles and interviews
- Text in English and German
Shoes are part of the basic equipment of our everyday wardrobe. They can be seen as a utilitarian necessity, or as a unique and joyful fashion accessory that influences the entire outfit and makes it a distinctive expression of personal style, be it vintage or avant-garde, elegant or edgy, minimalist or extravagant. In It's All About Shoes, street style photographer Suzanne Middlemass presents a colourful mix of fab and fantastic shoes that are worn on the asphalt catwalks of the fashion capitals of the world, including New York, Paris, Milan, London, Berlin, and Copenhagen. This revised edition includes interviews with renowned shoe designers and asks them about design inspiration and sustainability.
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- Publish date
- 12th Sep 2022
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 300 mm x 235 mm
- 224 Pages
- 300 color