- Sixteen notecards (each with a different design) and seventeen envelopes, housed in a presentation-quality box
- Exceptional Japanese prints by masters like Hokusai and Hiroshige, from the world-class collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Subjects include landscape, nature, fashion, and fantasy
- Each card features a detail of the print on the front, and the entire work and a caption on the back
- Merchandise with the companion book Pictures of the Floating World: An Introduction to Japanese Prints
A quality notecard set featuring great Japanese prints by masters like Hokusai and Hiroshige.
These notecards illustrate 16 outstanding Japanese prints from the world-class collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. The front of each card features a striking detail of a print, while the back shows the entire print along with a caption. All the best-loved themes of Japanese art are represented, including landscape, nature, and fantasy. Presented in a handsome box, these notecards are the perfect stationery for all art lovers and Japanophiles. Published as a companion to the book Pictures of the Floating World: An Introduction to Japanese Prints ISBN 9780789214393.