Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- World barbecue Champion Peter de Clercq gives a demonstration of barbecuing as you've never seen before: food of exceptional culinary excellence
- International class design
- Modern and creative photography
- Perfect for the enthusiast, these recipes are sure to impress both accomplished and beginner barbecuers alike
One of the joys of summer has got to be the barbecue, although many people tend to not get further than the traditional sausages and burgers. Peter de Clercq is the chef and owner of the renowned restaurant Elckerlijc, an author of several books on barbecuing and a world barbecue champion and adviser. Just Grilling displays his exceptional creative talent. The finest ingredients are used in a contemporary, modern and often adventurous way. From grilled duck’s liver to jumbo shrimps, mussels to grilled toast this book has it all, with over 45 exciting recipes to try at home.
- Lannoo Publishers
- 11th Sep 2008
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 300 mm x 230 mm
- 160 Pages
- 185 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.