Knokke Le Zoute Interiors
Living by the Sea
- Take a look inside the most beautiful interiors on the Belgian coast
- An inexhaustible source of inspiration
- For all lovers of design, architecture and interior design
- Discover never before published homes by Belgian creatives
Knokke Le Zoute has been a real household name in the Low Countries for decades when it comes to stunning architecture, art, design and luxury. From sleek, modern houses to the famous white villas and renovated apartments chock-full of art. In this book, the art and design fanatics from Knokke offer us an exclusive look into their dream homes. Their interiors tell a unique story from years of searching for the perfect piece to accidental discoveries that bring an interior together. The diverse owners of the houses in the book (from gallery owners to photographers) each experience Knokke in their own way.
Text in English, French and Dutch.
- Lannoo Publishers
- Publish date
- 13th Nov 2023
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 325 mm x 250 mm
- 224 Pages
- 180 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.