Kris Van Assche: 55 Collections
KRISVANASSCHE, Dior, Berluti
Publishing 13th Nov 2023
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The first career-spanning overview of Kris Van Assche in 55 collections at Dior, Berluti and his namesake label
- A visual compendium of Kris Van Assche’s work in fashion as a Creative Director
- Presenting photography by Paolo Roversi, Willy Vanderperre, Nan Goldin, David Sims, Alasdair McLellan, Sarah Moon, Nick Knight, Patrick Demarchelier, Jeff Burton and Inez & Vinoodh
- Assembling epochal collaborations with A$AP Rocky, Pet Shop Boys, Dave Gahan, Boy George and images of Cindy Sherman, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, among others
- Designed by M/M (Paris), the illustrious art directors
Embracing 20 years in fashion as a designer and Creative Director at Dior Homme, Berluti and his namesake label, Kris Van Assche reflects on his output: 55 collections, manifold collaborations with renowned artists and a constant oeuvre that conveys his identity. Designed by the illustrious art directors M/M (Paris), Kris Van Assche: 55 Collections is a visual compendium, gathered in a complete chronology.
- Lannoo Publishers
- Publish date
- 13th Nov 2023
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 355 mm x 248 mm
- 400 Pages
- 350 color, 70 b&w
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.