Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- Fascinating Land Rover love stories from around the globe
- Includes magnificent new photos
- Portraits of passionate owners - faithful Landy owners discuss their adventures
- Celebrates the many uses of the Land Rover, from a wine-growing estate in South Africa, to the urban jungle in Germany, as well as Land Rovers used by the emergency services, as mobile cafes, and as a means to cross the Alps
Full DescriptionOn 29th January 2016 the last Land Rover Defender left the factory halls in Solihull (UK) – a Defender 90 Soft Top with heritage outfit – and went directly to the Jaguar Land Rover Collection exhibition. With this, a great story of success ended: the most original of all Land Rover models had been in mass production for 68 years. In 1948 it was developed for agricultural use, but the robustness of the all-wheel drive vehicle got round quickly. The demand never decreased and there were always new versions and engines. Today, 75 percent of all ‘Landies’ ever built are still in use worldwide. This declaration of love for the British classic presents portraits of all Land Rover generations and of their most passionate owners.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 19th Nov 2018
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 297 mm x 297 mm
- 240 Pages
- 205 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.