Mid-Century Modern Chairs A5 Notebook
- Soft-covered paperback notebook
- Full-colour artwork on front and back cover
- 140 pages with 5 mm dot-grid printed paper
- Exposed, section-sewn binding lies flat when open
- Dip-dyed page edges Measures: 209 x 146 x 10 mm
- Paper weight: 100 gsm woodfree
- End page weight: 120 gsm woodfree
- Cover weight: 300 gsm artboard with rounded corners
Our Mid-Century Modern Chairs pattern by Hail Tiger Studio is a fun and casual design paying homage to one of our favourite 20 century styles of home decor and furniture.
This soft-covered paperback notebook has full-colour artwork on the front and back cover by the best illustrators and artists from around the world. 140 pages of 5mm dot-grid paper is an excellent canvas for bullet journaling, list-making, all forms of writing and doodling. Bring it everywhere you go. Handsome exposed, section-sewn binding means the notebook lies flat when open on any page.
- Soft-covered paperback notebook.
- Full-colour artwork on front and back cover.
- 140, lined printed pages.
- Exposed, section-sewn binding.
- Matching black dip-dyed edges.
- Lays flat.
Kathryn Warren is the illustrator and designer behind Hail Tiger. She earned her B.F.A. in graphic design with honors from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.