Neri and Hu Design and Research Office
- neri & hu design and research office is an up-and-coming architectural and design firm based in Shanghai and London
- First monograph on their work
- Lavishly illustrated, beautiful book design
- Features previously unpublished material
Founded in 2004 and based in Shanghai and London, neri & hu design and research office works internationally providing architecture, interior, master planning, graphic, and product design services. They work on projects in many countries with a multi-cultural staff. This diversity emphasises the firm’s vision to respond to a global worldview incorporating overlapping design disciplines.
This first ever book on neri & hu design and research office documents a selection of their work in architecture and product design. With a lavishly illustrated beautiful design concept, it is structured in three sections: Buildings features seven renovation projects in Shanghai, complete refurbishments as well as interior redesigns. Products presents four designs for household goods and furniture. Projects documents ongoing and unrealized architectural work in Florida, London, Shanghai, and Kuala Lumpur. An introduction and a topical essay on renovation as well as an overview of neri & hu design and research office’s projects to date round out the book.
- Park Books
- 2nd Feb 2018
- World excluding Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, United States, Canada, and Japan
- 250 mm x 150 mm
- 280 Pages
- 300 color, 110 b&w