Music Caught on Camera
- The most comprehensive and exhaustive collection of pictures of the music of the 1990s
- All the music greats of the legendary 90s appeared before Paul Bergen’s camera, on stage and backstage
- Including passages by various stars
- For fans of the 1990s and anyone who loves great music photography
David Bowie and Bruce Springsteen, Nirvana and Oasis, Pete Doherty and Phil Collins, Prince and Motörhead — the internationally acclaimed and renowned music photographer Paul Bergen has seen all the stars of the 1990s through his lens, both on stage and backstage.
His photo archives are among the world’s largest in the music industry. In Nineties Spirit, he is now sharing these treasures with a large audience for the very first time.
The artists themselves also get a chance to have their say. In short passages, interviews, and commentaries, they bring the iconic decade alive again. They make Nineties Spirit a one-of-a-kind chronicle of the times that captures an entire generation’s attitude toward life.
- teNeues Books
- 28th Sep 2022
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 340 mm x 275 mm
- 256 Pages
- 200 color