Music Caught on Camera
- The most comprehensive and exhaustive collection of pictures of the music of the 1990s
- All the music greats of the legendary 90s appeared before Paul Bergen’s camera, on stage and backstage
- For fans of the 1990s and anyone who loves great music photography
- Listen to the Nineties Spirit playlist on Spotify
“Nineties Spirit is comprehensive, compelling and at times emotional. It’s a must-have for any fan of music.” — Amateur Photographer
“As a time capsule of the music industry in the 1990s… Nineties Spirit is comprehensive, compelling and at times emotional. It’s a must-have for any fan of music.” — Amateur Photography
“If photographs could sing, Paul Bergen’s would be chart toppers.” — SquareMile
David Bowie and Bruce Springsteen, Nirvana and Oasis, Pete Doherty and Phil Collins, Prince and Motörhead — the internationally acclaimed and renowned music photographer Paul Bergen has seen all the stars of the 1990s through his lens, both on stage and backstage.
His photo archives are among the world’s largest in the music industry. In Nineties Spirit, he is now sharing these treasures with a large audience for the very first time.
The artists themselves also get a chance to have their say. In short passages, interviews, and commentaries, the authors bring the iconic decade alive again. They make Nineties Spirit a one-of-a-kind chronicle of the times that captures an entire generation’s attitude toward life.
- teNeues Books
- 18th Oct 2022
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 340 mm x 275 mm
- 256 Pages
- 200 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.