Porsche - A Passion for Power
Iconic Sports Cars since 1948
- A first-class coffee table book on the occasion of the great 75th anniversary of Porsche sports cars
- The perfect combination: excellent studio shots by René Staud and historic photos from the Porsche archive
- For true fans: including a comprehensive model chronology and Porsche's exciting company history
- Cover printed on silver foil
Porsche, this car brand stands for power, precision and design. To mark the 75th anniversary of Porsche sports cars, photographer René Staud and Porsche expert Tobias Aichele present the impressive photo book Porsche – A Passion for Power.
In vivid images, the two authors illuminate the models of the Stuttgart-based carmaker along the timeline of the company’s history. The coffee-table book is structured chronologically, from the first Porsche Type 356 No. 1 to today’s top model, the Taycan. The impressive photos were mainly taken in the studio of the famous automobile photographer René Staud. With his sophisticated lighting technique, the Magicflash®, he conjures up shots that perfectly vividly depict the design and shape of the vehicles.
Hardly anyone knows the Porsche company as well as Tobias Aichele. And so it almost seems like a knighthood that the author of the bestseller Porsche 911 – Forever Young and the multiple award-winning book Mythos Porsche contributed his exciting content to this illustrated book. For die-hard sports car fans, Aichele has compiled a comprehensive model chronology and a lot of information about the company history of the sports car manufacturer.
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- Publish date
- 9th Oct 2023
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 340 mm x 275 mm
- 272 Pages
- 200 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.