Porsche Carrera GT
- The Porsche-Carrera book for the sportscar‘s huge fanbase
- Development history and all technical data in a fact book
- The supercar – spectacularly staged by Stefan Bogner
- The whole small series of the Carrera GT in a large-format coffee-table book
Originally planned for motorsport, just a happy chance landed the Carrera GT on the road: its technical data speak for themselves. The V10 naturally aspirated engine was a masterpiece of Porsche designers, while the chassis got its finishing touches through the fine tuning by rally world champion Walter Röhrl.
This richly illustrated Porsche book presents the high-speed sportscar (top-speed 330 km/h) to the detail. A body of carbon-fibre-reinforced polymers, carbon-ceramic brakes, the pushrod suspension system: a lot of things distinguish the Porsche Carrera GT from other sportscars. The extra fact book compiles all information on this car – and with the Porsche coffee-table book in a fine box it makes for a brilliant gift for fans.
Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of the Porsche Carrera GT!
Text in English and German.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- Publish date
- 13th Nov 2023
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 290 mm x 270 mm
- 240 Pages
- 170 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.