Pure and Special
Gourmet Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- A collection of recipes that elevates the food lover to the next level of vegetarian cooking
- Easy to use recipes for gourmet Indian food
- A step-by-step guide with illustrations make for an extremely user-friendly book
- Features a comprehensive list of Indian vegetarian recipes - ideal for any special occasion, festival, or party
- A must have for the beginner as well as the seasoned cook
After the global success of the award winning Pure & Simple: Homemade Indian Vegetarian Cuisine, celebrated cookbook author Vidhu Mittal delves deeper into the nuances of Indian vegetarian food in her new book, Pure & Special: Gourmet Indian Vegetarian Cuisine.
Pure & Special is a collection of recipes that elevates the food lover to the next level of vegetarian cooking. A mix of traditional, festive dishes, contemporary favourites, and innovative renditions, each recipe extols the variety and virtue of vegetables in Indian cooking. Continuing in the tradition of the previous book, Pure & Special has easy-to-follow recipes with step-by-step photographs for each dish. Every recipe carries useful tips and special notes from the author, explaining the uniqueness of each dish. Ingredient descriptions and helpful menu suggestions make this book a must have for both the beginner as well as the seasoned cook. Contents: Introduction; Discover Spices; Know Your Vegetables, Fruits & Nuts; Goodness of Lentils; Drinks, Soups, & Salads; Snacks & Starters; Main Course; Rice & Breads; Accompaniments; Desserts; Cooking Processes; High Tea Menus; Festive Menus; Index.
- Roli Books
- 10th Jan 2014
- World excluding Oceania, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- 279 mm x 228 mm
- 224 Pages
- 1000 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.