Retail Design International Vol. 1: Components, Spaces, Buildings
- The first in a new yearbook series covering retail design
- Illustrates retail design in the UK, China, the USA, Germany, Austria, Australia, Russia, Greece, Canada, and many other countries
- More than 50 examples: displays, shop windows, pop-ups, stores, malls etc.
- With designs for brands such as Adidas, Bugatti, Primark, Vodafone, Sennheiser, Mercedes and Vitra
Current challenges in retail design, such as increasing digitisation, and the merging of online and offline platforms, have led to altogether new forms of retail and of their spatial expression. This is what this new yearbook takes a look at. It provides a current overview of innovations in multi-channel commerce, from pioneering in-store technology to new products, materials and lighting solutions at the point of sale.
More than 50 current examples of best practice, from temporary pop-up stores and avant-garde brand worlds, to hybrid retail centres, present an inspiring international cross section.
Text in English and German.
- Avedition Gmbh
- 23rd May 2016
- World excluding Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, Maldives and the Far East (except Japan)
- 300 mm x 210 mm
- 24 Pages
- 305 color