Retail Design International Vol. 7
Components, Spaces, Buildings
- Innovations in retail design during pandemic times
- Focus on the transformation of retailing in inner cities worldwide
- Around 40 international and pioneering examples
- Text in English and German
What’s next? The question of whether future retail design will be analogue, digital or hybrid has long since been answered. It is now interesting to ask what synergy effects result from this and how these can contribute to the resilience of our built environment. Especially the mature inner cities are facing enormous innovation pressure. Smart alliances are being formed and daring retail concepts are being tried out that add value in the urban space. The new yearbook shows solutions that accompany us worldwide into the “new normal”.
Text in English and German.
- Avedition Gmbh
- 14th Mar 2022
- World excluding Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, Maldives and the Far East (except Japan)
- 300 mm x 210 mm
- 192 Pages
- 250 color
- Name of series