Silver Triennial International
18th Worldwide Competition
- New works by internationally-renowned designers
- A compendium of the latest trends in silver design
- Accompanies the exhibition at Deutsches Goldschmiedehaus Hanau (DE), 6.11.2016-15.1.2017
The publication for the 18th Silver Triennial documents the results of the international competition for current trends in the silver scene announced by the Gesellschaft für Goldschmiedekunst e.V. and the Deutsches Goldschmiedehaus Hanau. Renowned silversmiths and metal designers who are active across the globe as well as up-and-coming artists present their ideas for pitchers, bowls, tumblers, cutlery, candelabras and accessories. A top-class jury Paul Derrez, Galerie Ra, Amsterdam; Dr Wolfgang Schepers, retired director of the Museum August Kestner, Hanover; and Bruno Sievering-Tornow, master silver- and goldsmith, and specialist teacher at the Staatliche Zeichenakademie Hanau selects the best of the best from 2016.
Text in English and German.
- Arnoldsche Art Publishers
- 22nd Nov 2016
- UK, US, Eastern Europe, France, Benelux, Japan, South Korea, Africa, South America & Ireland exclusive. South Africa, N&M East non-exclusive
- 235 mm x 185 mm
- 200 Pages
- 103 color, b&w