Starting to Collect Antique Porcelain
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The classic ACC series Starting to Collect now available in a new, larger size
- Offers practical, accessible advice to the antique porcelain beginner
- Includes a general bibliography and details of makers' marks
Full DescriptionForming a collection of antique porcelain is surprisingly simple with the aid of this book, written by a foremost authority. John Sandon presents the essential information in a style which is both accessible and readable, offering all manner of practical advice to the novice and beginner.
– Where should you buy, what should you look for and how do you avoid fakes?
– Should you get a damaged piece restored?
– How much should you spend?
- ACC Art Books
- 2nd Jul 2003
- 240 mm x 195 mm
- 192 Pages
- 208 color, 1 b&w
- Name of series
- Starting to Collect
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.