A New Top Category of Italian Olive Oil - Healthier and More Aromatic Than Ever
- Trendy topic high-quality basic food
- Perfectly staged by multiple prize-winning graphic artist and best-selling author Stefan Bogner
- Superb, specially-invented recipes by Cettina Vicenzino, food photographer, cook and author of cookbooks
Wine, whisky or gin tastings are standard, but more and more people wish for a high quality of basic food too. With their interest in brand-new high-quality olive oils, the community of culinarians is about where it was some thirty years ago with wines. Like the ambitious and rebellious young vintners, the young guns back then, today ambitious olive farmers and oil millers create top-quality products by using state-of-the-art techniques and being open to scientific findings.
About ten years ago, these highly aromatic oils that are rich with polyphenol did not exist for lack of the necessary oil mill technology. To help consumers make informed decisions, this book introduces the background of production and cultivation, presents the stars of the scene and a fine choice of exquisite but easy to cook recipes.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 14th Jun 2019
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 280 mm x 210 mm
- 304 Pages
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.