The Aston Martin Book
- Refueled and ready to go: a completely revised and perfected new edition of the bestseller with unpublished studio photographs and updated texts
- To mark the 110th anniversary of the automobile manufacturer and its rich tradition
- Builds on the successful original edition (10,000 copies sold) and René Staud’s other automotive publications at teNeues
- As James Bond’s vehicle, Aston Martin is firmly entrenched in pop culture
One icon meets another: For true automotive enthusiasts, it was no surprise that the paths of Aston Martin and René Staud would cross at some point.
The British brand’s meteoric success story began almost exactly 110 years ago. Its claim of building road-ready racing cars has always remained intact. Legendary victories at Le Mans or the Nürburgring, for example, contributed to Aston Martin’s appeal, as did the fact that Her Majesty’s secret agent, James Bond, drove the elegant, British-built DB5 as early as 1964.
In this new edition of the best-selling book, multiple award-winning automotive photographer René Staud presents breathtaking new photographs of both old and present-day models — even those knowledgeable about the brand will discover stories not yet heard.
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- 8th Nov 2022
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 275 mm x 340 mm
- 272 Pages
- 160 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.