The Bad Movie Bible
The Ultimate Modern Guide to Movies That Are so Bad They're Good
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- Most movies aren't very good. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. But nor should it be a surprise that some are so bad they possess a unique appeal arising specifically from their inadequacies. This book is a celebration of, and guide to, those movies
- Analysis and reviews of 101 of the best good-bad movies of the last fifty years
- Exclusive interviews with heroes and villains as diverse as Dame Joan Collins and Tommy Wiseau
- First-hand accounts from genre legends who explain what went wrong, and why it isn't their fault
- Unique behind-the-scenes images
- Future classics are exposed, old mysteries solved
Full DescriptionWhether you realise it or not, you probably enjoy bad movies. If you’ve ever been amused by cheesy ’80s action, or laughed at a shoddy horror movie monster then you’ve paddled in the so-bad-it’s-good shallows. The deep waters beyond can be intimidating, teeming as they are with dreck. But among the unmentionables are some of the most ridiculous and enjoyable movies ever made, you just need to know where to look. Exposing good-bad action movies, science fiction and fantasy, horror – and the rest – The Bad Movie Bible includes films such as Batman & Robin, The Room, Troll 2, Miami Connection, Nick Fury: Agent of Shield, Black Devil Doll From Hell, and Hell Comes to Frogtown.
The Bad Movie Bible is the first in the series of light-hearted movie bibles, analysing and eulogising cinematic subcultures.
- Art of Publishing Limited
- 17th Jul 2018
- 228 mm x 178 mm
- 240 Pages
- 240 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.