The Expectant Father
The Ultimate Guide for Dads-to-Be
- The best-selling and most trusted book for fathers-to-be, with more than 1.5 million copies sold
- The What to Expect When You’re Expecting for men - an accessible month-by-month guide to pregnancy, childbirth, and after, from a (supportive and enlightened) male perspective
- This new edition is revised from cover to cover with the latest information on every aspect of pregnancy and childbirth
- Illustrated with stress-relieving New Yorker-style cartoons
- Author Armin Brott is America’s “Mr. Dad” - he hosts a syndicated radio show, writes a syndicated newspaper column, and makes numerous media appearances
The Expectant Father is the best-selling pregnancy guide for men, with more than 1.5 million copies sold. This reassuring month-by-month overview gives you the tools you need to support your partner, prepare for your baby’s arrival, and take care of yourself during this exciting time. It concludes with two special sections: one on labor and delivery, guiding you through the big day; and the other on what comes next, covering the first few months after the baby’s arrival.
This new edition of The Expectant Father is updated from cover to cover with the latest information on fertility options, delivery options, navigating pregnancy in a post-COVID-19 world – and much more. It incorporates the expertise of leading OB-GYNs and researchers, and the real-life experience of hundreds of dads and moms.
Illustrated throughout with stress-relieving cartoons, The Expectant Father is a friendly and readable companion for dads-to-be seeking confidence, guidance, and joy. (Mums will love it, too!)