The Fashion Yearbook 2021
Best of Campaigns, Editorials, and Covers
- The best of the international fashion scene from the last year
- Impressive images of the fashion series, covers and campaigns, accompanied by expert assessment
- Top-class jury including, amongst others, the former Editor in Chief of American InStyle, Ariel Foxman, and street style icon Veronika Heilbrunner
- A unique overview of the global fashion year
The international fashion world is not only a hotbed of creativity, but also a fast-moving and mercurial one. This book cherry-picks some of the most intriguing editorials, covers and campaigns of 2020 – and places them within the zeitgeist. In a year in which the carpet was swept out from under us, the sudden loss of stability also gave rise to new creativity, freedom, and surprise as fashion magazines began taking a more active political stance. Presented here in detail are the inspiring minds – photographers, stylists, models, editors, et al. – behind this sudden change in paradigm.
This compilation was selected by an international jury of 12 that includes Ariel Foxman, former Editor-in-Chief of InStyle, Donald Schneider, former art director of French Vogue and creative mind of the H&M designer collaborations, Sara Maino, Deputy Director of Vogue Italia and head of Vogue Talents, and street-style icon and influencer Veronika Heilbrunner.
The Fashion Yearbook 2021 is a précis of the protagonists behind the scenes in an impressive illustrated book – a new standard work for the fashion industry.
- 29th Mar 2021
- World excluding Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 300 mm x 230 mm
- 240 Pages
- 250 color