- In this publication, photographer Karin Borghouts records the charred interior of her family home that was destroyed by a fire
- Her intuitive decision to at that time has led to a series of captive and moving images
- Text in English, French and Dutch
The parental home of photographer Karin Borghouts was destroyed by a fire. Despite the feelings of sorrow, chaos and irreversibility, Borghouts was fascinated by the beauty that had left the destruction. Her intuitive decision to record the charred interior at that time has led to a series of captive and moving images.
Text in English, French and Dutch.
- Exhibitions International
- 10th Mar 2022
- Paperback / softback
- United Kingdom and Ireland
- 300 mm x 240 mm
- 96 Pages
- 57 color