The New Father
A Dad's Guide to the First Year
- The best-selling and most trusted book for new fathers, with more than 500,000 copies in print
- The companion volume to The Expectant Father, the best-selling pregnancy book for men
- The New Father offers an accessible month-by-month guide to your baby's first year, from a (supportive and enlightened) male perspective
- This new edition is revised from cover to cover with the latest information on healthcare, financial planning, parental leave, and much more
- It also features a user-friendly new design
- Illustrated with stress-relieving New Yorker-style cartoons
- Author Armin Brott is America's Mr. Dad-he hosts a syndicated radio show, writes a syndicated newspaper column, and makes numerous media appearances
The best-selling guide to the first year of fatherhood, trusted by hundreds of thousands of new dads and their partners.
This indispensable handbook, from the author of the million-selling Expectant Father, provides a reassuring month-by-month overview of your baby’s first year. It covers the milestones in your child’s development; ways you can bond with your child and support your partner; and what’s going on with you, as a new dad.
The fourth edition of The New Father features a user-friendly new design and is updated from cover to cover with the latest information about healthcare, financial planning, parental leave and work-life balance, and much more. It incorporates the expertise of leading pediatricians and researchers, and the real-life experiences of hundreds of dads and mums.
Illustrated with stress-relieving cartoons, The New Father is a friendly, readable, and inclusive companion for all new dads. (Mums will love it, too!).