The Offer You Can't Refuse
What If Customers Want More Than Excellent Service?
- A new book from a visionary keynote speaker who specialises in customer-centric thinking and the evolution of corporate responsiveness
- Offers concrete applications of the social dimension of customer relations
- Contains three components for sustainable success
- Named one of 2020's Top 10 Business Books by Forbes Magazine
How can you stay relevant for your customers? The answer is a combination of the following three factors: technology, personal involvement and social commitment. The past ten years have been marked by the arrival of 4G, mobile services, and robotics. These technologies have brought about a revolution in the field of customer experience and in the future, this will evolve even further. As a company, you will have to take a more active part in the personal life journey of your customers. This opens up the opportunity to tackle, together with your customer, concrete social world problems, including climate change, mobility, and health care. Customers increasingly seek out companies that do good for both themselves, and the world.
- Lannoo Publishers
- 2nd Oct 2020
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 240 mm x 170 mm
- 256 Pages
- 25 color