The Oven Cookbook
For AGA and Other Top Cookers
- The most delicious recipes for AGA and traditional ovens
- Claudia Allemeersch cooks with the world's most popular stove
- More than 200 dishes, including casseroles and festive menus
- Not just for AGA cookers, but for any type of oven!
The renowned AGA cooker, operating on the traditional principles of radiant heat cooking, is a central feature of many kitchens. From baking to simmering, from roasting to slow cooking, an AGA does it all. In The Oven Cookbook, Belgium’s best-known amateur chef Claudia Allemeersch gives more than two hundred recipes for preparing food not only with the AGA, but also with traditional ovens. Guest chefs have contributed their tastiest oven dishes for this book.
- Lannoo Publishers
- Publish date
- 10th Jan 2022
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 285 mm x 225 mm
- 352 Pages
- 300 color