The Thai Kitchen of Boo Raan
Sharing Recipes From Dokkoon Kapueak
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The authentic Thai cuisine of the restaurant Boo Raan, which won a Gault&Millau award in 2018
- Features over 60 traditional Thai sharing dishes
- Simple recipes with a lot of taste
- With a clear explanation of ingredients and preparation methods
“A whirlwind of flavors from the northeast of Thailand.” – Michelin
“A festival of fresh ingredients, spices, unctuosity and manifold flavours.” – Michelin
With fresh ingredients and a little extra attention to Thai preparation methods, you can put the tastiest Thai dishes on the table. According to Dokkoon Kapueak, a Michelin-starred chef, Thai cooking is not as difficult as you might think, and anyone can learn it. In this book, Dokkoon offers 60 traditional sharing dishes, created from Thai recipes that she has known all her life and now serves in her award-winning restaurant Boo Raan in Knokke-Heist, Belgium.
- Lannoo Publishers
- 26th Jan 2022
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 253 mm x 195 mm
- 224 Pages
- 180 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.